Inquisitor Ask Meme
- What color best represents them?
- If they were an animal, which would they be?
- Which music genre would best describe your Inquisitor?
- What season reflects their personality best?
- If your Inquisitor was a force of nature, what kind would they be? (hurricane, earthquake, etc.)
- What’s their alignment? (chaotic good, neutral evil, etc.)
- Which element best describes them?
- What scent would they be associated with, if any?
- Do they have a background story?
- Do they have any family?
- Are they better with children, animals, or neither?
- What’s the Inquisitor’s favorite food?
- Can they cook?
- Do they have any hobbies?
- Are they very fashion-conscious or more practical?
- Are they neat or unorganized?
- Who do you think they’ll get along with best among their companions, if any?
- Who will they romance, if anyone?
- Do they have any scars? What are they from?
- If they met, how would your Inquisitor get along with your Warden? Your Hawke?
- What’s your Inquisitor’s opinion on each of the various races, if any?
Comtesse Elodie from the German Facebook page. In the German version she is voiced by Mháire Stritter of buffed.de. In Orlais a Comtesse is a noble title, lower than Marquise and higher than Baroness. Élodie is a French forename. I wonder if there is a reason the lower half of her face is covered, or if it is just awful Orlesian fashion. Remember that the upper half (eyes) of Lady Couteau’s face is covered. Also, I wonder where these images are being captures - the statues in the background are really interesting.
We are Couslands and we do what must be done.
I seek liberty and freedom, not for myself, but for those whom such fundamental rights are denied. I am their shield, their sword, their only hope. The roads I travel are dark, but they bring me closer to the light.
GLORIOUS NEWS! The last two, unannounced LI’s for Dragon Age Inquisition just might not be race gated after all (Depending how you read this… Mr. Gaider can be a very sly devil). However this would put a huge monkey wrench in all of my theories on who they could possibly be.
And judging by other twitter news today from voice actor Gareth David-Llyod, Solas, may very well be one of our options. Leaving only one potential LI left…